Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hot Mess

LISTENING TO: The Resolution by Jack's Mannequin
Men.
Frustrate me.

I miss feeling cherished. Cherished in any sense, not necessarily in a romantic sense. Merely, to know that someone understands the value of a friend, of a person. To know, they are careful with your heart... with other's hearts... and are not simply thinking about themselves ALL the time.
The audacity. . .
Tact.
Gone.
Out the window.

I am really so over it.


Annnnyways,
Last night after the tv on the radio show, I wanted pizza, so I stopped by Zubar to see Chance and snagged pizza across the street. Bob had already beat me there, so the three of us closed it down and then some. As if 2am is not late enough, the perks of being a bartender include staying even later. I believe we stumbled out of there at about 330? I was the only one who had to work the next day. And here I am. Quite the productive one. I look a hot mess. Poor Chancey got conned into buying me a flower from some jerk. It was dumb. And then, not realizing he was hussling the bartender, (apparently the guy comes in every week selling roses) hits him up for 10 bucks after it is already in my hand! This thing better bloom. I tried to give it back. It didn't work out so well. Also- Chance needs to stop stealing my wardrobe and awesome style. We had matching "upper westside Manhattan brims". My fedora is better. And I had it first. Bob is kind of amazing. And looks smashing with his new Xtopher'ed hair. I tell you, that guy can do some crazy things with shears and razors. Bobby, please work for Dr. Delphinium. I would like free flowers. You know. The ones they throw away b/c they opened up too much. Those. You'll see. I could never throw them away when I worked at Forever Floral. LOVED it. Flowers make my life beautiful. I have rambled too much, you probably already stopped reading. Shoot. I would have.
Love you all more than most things. Okay more than anything. That's better. But I do love music. Alot. Okay. Tootles.

P.S. I love Hampton.

No comments: