Thursday, September 4, 2008

Even hurricanes have feelings.

Listening to: Here Comes the Sun -The Beatles

Dear Gustav and friends,

Thank you for the cool weather.
It really feels nice, and makes me smile.
I am able to open my windows in my office,
and it makes my day so much brighter!
However, I think we need to have a chit chat.

I really do encourage you guys to take it easy...
Let's not be so dramatic and destructive.
Surely you can find something else to do
with your time. I mean really... is it so
necessary to destroy everything
and put people out of their homes?
How would you feel if I made you leave?

I think someone has some self esteem issues.
We can talk about this.
Its ok, we have all been there.
I know, I know... you're a bit large...
but you have alot going for you.
Maybe try some yoga for that anger?
Works wonders with me.
It will change your physique, too!

Before it you'll be a whole new....

Well, anyways. Just keep it in mind.
And guys... seriously. You know my number.
Next time you're stumbling upon a fit of rage...
Call me. I'll help you with your breathing excercises.

Love,
Taylor

No comments: