Wednesday, September 3, 2008

These times are a changin'

I can smell it!
FALL!!!!





So excited! There is something about this day... the first cool day after a hot summer.


I remember being a little girl on the playground on this day... It put an extra pep in my step. I get all giddy and girly inside and it makes me antsy!


I would love nothing more than to go put on a swirly twirly dress, with my fabulous satin ballet flats from Banana and dance around in the street for hours. Skipping, and hopping, twirling about without a care in the world. THAT is what cool weather does to me. I LOVE it. Is it time to go pick out a pumpkin from the patch yet?!




I also cannot contain my excitement any longer... The Friend's Fall Calendar is officially here!


SO many events. This will definitely be my favorite season EVER.




What on earth should I be for Halloween?!

Its not far away, friends... not far at all.




So much love!


ciao!




No comments: