Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just call me Left Eye.






I have a steye in my ... Left Eye.

My eye is swollen.

Lovely.

I spent an hour and a half at CVS trying to choose a remedy.

Nothing is working.

Yuck.

On a much brighter and less disgusting note, I picked a Halloween costume!


I CAN'T WAIT!

Watch out Liza!

AlSO. SMU just flew out the window yesterday. As did my happiness.

I thought I would be able to start fresh, from scratch, no classes, no college credits.

Therefore, no transcripts. WRONG.

I was quite persistent after that news... and was actually able to speak with the Dean of UNT...

of which I owe $5,466.15 directly.

Long story short, I was really sick my freshman year, was in teh hospital for a week, and still sick after. Didnt take out loans I promised to... forgetting about the short term money the school loaned me.

I did my best to stick it out during my freshman year... having no knowledge that I could withdraw midsemester.

Apparently had I given up and done that, the school could write off my debt and grades...

but nope. I was a trooper. It bit me in the ass.

Woops.

Live and learn, right?

BUT!

"I get by with a little help from my friends.."

Jules is helping me budget.

Hampton is helping me start an etsy store, and having craft night w me so I can stay productive.

I will hopefully pay this off, and then I can go to school!

***I am accepting donations***

I am off to Luke's Eric Roberson sign making party.

Labor in exchange for food and beer. Brilliant.
Of course I'll work for food.

love, taylor.






No comments: