Thursday, September 25, 2008

Going to meet a Beagle dog.

LISTENING TO: Fool In the Rain- Led Zeppelin.
<--- this is what i look like when I sing this song. The weather this week has been glorious.



I am looking forward to much more of it!
Tonight I am going to go meet a beagle dog to see if I want to adopt him.

I have decided that Will Feral needs a friend


He watches Animal Planet all day and I am pretty sure he is tired of it.

The beagle dog is 8mos old and needs a loving home.
I am debating whether mine is the right one for him.
I am the girl at Starbucks or White Rock eyeing someone else's pet.
I envy those that sip and read with their trusty canine friend at their feet.
Or the girl running with puppy in tow. Seems like a lifestyle I would enjoy.
We will see.


"I won't cry for yesterday, there's an ordinary world I have to find..."


P.S. I love my job.

No comments: